Revenue Growth Strategies /
Progressive-thinking and results-driven Marketing Professional with a strong entrepreneurial and creative nature, coupled with a keen business sense to lead, design, and execute solution-based marketing programs /campaigns as well as customer-focused, tradeshow-management and event-planning efforts. Repeated success dramatically accelerating revenue growth, market exposure, and bottom-line results for company/clients. Excellent client management skills to retain mutually beneficial partnerships and loyal client base. Core competencies include:
· Conventional & E-Business Marketing
· Sales Forecasting/Analysis
· Market/Sales Optimization
· Public Relations Initiatives
· Global Alliances & Strategies
· Software Development/Launch
· National Tradeshow Management
· Lead Generation & Networking System
· Product Positioning
· Large Database Management
· Positioned agency to become
· Created new revenue streams while simultaneously reducing advertising costs, including initiating and composing monthly industry e-newsletter (E-ExpoNews rated #1 as industry choice for exhibit news) distributed to 30,000 members nationwide; increased lead generation 60% and profit margin by 25%.
· Conceived and oversaw all phases of project lifecycle for developing two automated, lead-generating software programs; led to dramatic 75% decrease in advertising budget and 50% reduction in trade show budget while increasing lead generation 35% and income 45%.
· Consistently surpassed expectations and exceeded measurable targets, including sales, lead generation, revenues, profits, client base, market share and market positioning.
· Steered company´s marketing direction to gain competitive advantage needed to become national operation.
· Restructured sales operations, implemented educational sales training program, and guided 6-person sales team and 60 vendors to recapture lost market share, resulting in 37% boost over two-years.
· Championed innovative tradeshow programs to effectively convey clients´ messages and introduce results-driven, tradeshow-sales-training program for clients to meet intended objectives; increased sales and lead generation up to 50% during tough economic times.
· Produced online nationwide talent registration program reducing employee cost and improving client production time and cost.
· Created and launched online advertising program increasing lead generation and income 28%.
Grew sales by successfully penetrating assigned territory and establishing new accounts. Cultivated relationships and responded effectively to questions/concerns to remove customer hesitation/obstacles, gain new business opportunities and build revenues. Took initiative to design and orchestrate customer and employee training program. Selected accomplishments:
· Boosted sales 25% within six months, and consistently exceeded sales quotas by up to 50%.
· Gained confidence and business of previously unattainable accounts; achieved 70% closing ratio.
· Originated referral program to maximize leads; led to 35% increase in sales.
Provided expertise and services to effectively advise clients on strategic planning, development of comprehensive sales and marketing programs, and customized business strategy for increased revenue growth and market presence. Conducted and analyzed market research for informed decision-making and planning. Provided oversight for hiring process and additional HR tasks. Managed vendor relations and lead generation programs. Selected accomplishments:
· Championed implementation of information technology team to manage growth.
· Successfully oversaw multi-layered client projects including development and execution of marketing communications and integrated marketing plans, brand management, channel marketing, and budget development; advanced sales 40% for majority of clients.
*Bachelor of Business Administration / Minor in Marketing & Management
*CRS 200 - Certified Residential Specialist
*SRES - Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
*Certificate in Real Estate Practice
*Certificate in Real Estate Law
*Certified in Real Estate Practice
*Certified in Real Estate Ethics and Professional Conduct
*Certified in Real Estate Agency
*Certified in Fair Housing Laws
*Certified in Trust Fund Handling
Property · Title to Real Property · Transfer of Interests in Real Property · Principal Instruments of Transfer · Escrow · Landlord and Tenant · Agency · Impact of the Penal Code/Other Statutes · Real Estate Finance · Government Participation in RE Finance · Non-Mortgage Alternatives to RE Financing · Mortgage Loans · Real Estate Syndicates and Investment Trusts · Appraisal and Valuation · Taxation and Assessments · Subdivisions and Other Public Controls · Planning, Zoning, and Redevelopment · Brokerage · Contract Provisions/Disclosures in a Residential Transaction · Trust Funds · Property Management · Developers of Land and Buildings · Business Opportunities · Mineral, Oil and Gas Brokerage · Tables, Formulas, and Measurements
MLS Multiple Listing Online Services (OCAR) · Automated Prospect Watch Development · Home Insurance Process · Complete Escrow Process (Hartford Escrow) · 1031 Exchange Program · Foreclosure Process · Government Seized Properties Process · Real Estate Law (OCAR)· Real Estate Quick Start A-Z (Tarbell) · Real Estate Post Quick Start A-Z (Tarbell) · Real Estate Marketing (OCAR) Real Estate Advertising Advantage (OCAR) · Real Estate Ethics · Real Estate Buyers Program · Real Estate Marketing & Business Development · Pre-construction Investment Opportunities (National Real Estate Funding L.L.C) · Property Rehab 101 · Using Landtrusts for Protection and Profit · Real Estate Investment Strategies Workshop
Score/American Small Business Studies Courses: "Marketing and Promoting" · "Tactics for E-commerce" · "The Art of Selling" · "Making the Right Financial Decisions" · "Computerized Bookkeeping and Financial Statement" · "Communicating for Action"
Additional Learning: "Contemporary Marketing," Coastline College · "Effective Speaking/Human Relations," Dale Carnegie Institute · "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People," Covey Leadership Center · "Karrass Effective Negotiating Course" · "Advance Public Speaking and Presentation Skills," Toast Master International Guest Lecturer ? Regarding Business and Entrepreneurial skills at local universities
Center for Exhibit Industry Research (CEIR) · International Association for Exhibition Management (IAEM) ·
TJA - Accomplishments At-A-Glance
· CEO of The
· Founder of Wishes Come True charitable foundation as of year 2003. www.wishescometrue.org
· Developed & Launched
· Created online viral marketing programs with industry suppliers.
· Created website membership program for clients, talent and vendors.
· Created online nationwide talent registration program.
· Created and launched online advertising program.
· Created specialized Exhibitor Contact Database and sold to industry suppliers.
· Created and launched TJA website.
Real Estate- Accomplishments At-A-Glance
* Designed (Mr.Realtor) Automated Weekly Tips for Seller's & Buyers
* (My FIRST TIME Buyers Program) Workshop/Seminar
* ( New Beginning Golden Years Program) For Retired Adults